Are you hard working with a “can do” attitude? Do you like the idea of a flexible work schedule with either full-time or part time hours? How about half day Fridays every week? Electro-Prep Inc, a growing supplier of custom electronic wire harnesses, cable assemblies, and box builds, is looking for several assembly operators to join our production team. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, and a company matching 401K plan. Experience in soldering, wire termination , and or previous assembly experience preferred, but not required.
The specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building product to customer specifications ~ basic to moderate complexity
- Executing and completing jobs within established time frames
- Operating different types of hand and/or powered equipment to assemble cable assemblies, wire harnesses, and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Perform manufacturing operations such as cutting wire, crimping, soldering, assembly, or packaging/labeling
- Ability to lift and move up to 40lbs
Preference to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Ability to read schematics, ladder diagrams, and wire run lists
- Previous soldering experience
- Familiarity / certification to IPC-A-610, IPC-A-620, and J-STD-001
- Bilingual – English, Spanish or Portuguese
Interested applicants can also email email@example.com or call 508-291-2880 for more information.
Electro-Prep, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Electro-Prep, Inc. strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.