Are you hard working with a “can do” attitude? Do you like the idea of a flexible work schedule with either full-time or part time hours? How about half day Fridays every week? Electro-Prep Inc, a growing supplier of custom electronic wire harnesses, cable assemblies, and box builds, is looking for several assembly operators to join our production team. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, and a company matching 401K plan. Experience in soldering, wire termination , and or previous assembly experience preferred, but not required.
The specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building product to customer specifications ~ basic to moderate complexity
- Executing and completing jobs within established time frames
- Operating different types of hand and/or powered equipment to assemble cable assemblies, wire harnesses, and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Perform manufacturing operations such as cutting wire, crimping, soldering, assembly, or packaging/labeling
- Ability to lift and move up to 40lbs
Preference to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Ability to read schematics, ladder diagrams, and wire run lists
- Previous soldering experience
- Familiarity / certification to IPC-A-610, IPC-A-620, and J-STD-001
- Bilingual – English, Spanish or Portuguese
Interested applicants can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-291-2880 for more information.