Electro-Prep moved into our present address in 1989 and expanded into adjoining space in 2004. We currently maintain about 10,000 square feet of manufacturing floor space with adjacent space available for continued growth. The building is a well-constructed cinderblock structure with metal shell. This provides:
- A stable production environment
- Abundant and attractive floor space for new customers, projects, and growth
Highly Reliable Equipment
We purchase and tirelessly maintain state-of-the-art and proven equipment from the top manufacturers. These include:
- Computer-controlled Schleuniger Cut and Strip Machines
- TE Connectivity (Tyco/AMP), Molex, JST, Panduit, and other well-known and respected terminating machines
- Kingsley In-Line Hot-Stamp Marking Equipment and AutoSPICE Wire Splice Equipment
- Alphatron Wire Crimp Pull Testers and Linemaster Mini-Twisters
- Cirrus Test Equipment as well as various other test systems and analysis equipment
Quality & Training
The company established an ISO Quality System back in 1996 and continues to maintain today’s ISO 9001:2015 Quality System standard. In addition, we train all our assemblers to both IPC/WHMA-A-620 Industry Workmanship Standards and J-STD-001 Soldering Standards with a certified trainer on staff. This assures a repeatable, process-oriented manufacturing system and top quality workmanship standards.
We build it your way. All materials are to customer specification or customer-approved alternative. We will make recommendations to improve reliability, reduce delivery time, or save you money but you have the final say. These materials can be either turn-key (purchased by Electro-Prep) or consignment (customer-supplied); it’s your choice.
Our deliveries are designed so you can have it your way. We provide:
- Aggressive lead-times when necessary
- An on-time delivery rate over 95%
- On-Time / Just-In-Time (JIT) / Kanban / Flex / Blanket / Pull-System alternatives
We’ve developed close working partnerships to complement and supplement our internal production capabilities.
- Outstanding partners supply Electro-Prep and our customers with printed circuit boards (PCB’s), overmold requirements, and enclosures (sheet metal or thermoplastic)
We can assist on virtually any other material, manufacturing process, or requirements you may have.