Box-builds and electro mechanical assemblies are a natural extension of Electro-Prep’s expertise building wire harnesses and cable assemblies.
Existing wire and cable customers asked if we could extend our manufacturing capabilities so they could take advantage of our quality, service, and customer-oriented mindset. About ten years ago, we began this effort and it’s grown to be a major component of our business today. A number of customers now rely on Electro-Prep to build the final products they design and market to their customers.
- Sheet metal or various thermoplastic enclosure options
- Include a variety of electronic components including switches, din rails, terminal blocks, sensors, PCB’s, fans, fuses, or anything else you design in
- Prompt turn-around of prototype and/or pre-production assemblies
- Fast production ramp-up on both small and larger runs
- May or may not include wire and cable materials
All of our box-builds and electro mechanical assemblies are built in-house by our experienced and expertly trained personnel to assure that our customers receive the highest quality products.
Our certified, on-site trainers make sure all product lives up to our ISO 9001:2015 certification, along with our IPC-620 workmanship standards and J-STD soldering standards. Another major advantage is our state-of-the-art, expertly maintained equipment, including Schleuniger, Cirrus, Tyco, Molex, and Pancon machines. Contact us today to learn more about our box builds.